Monday, 9 January 2017
New Year, New You
January is the time of year when it everyone plans for a better, healthier, (thinner) year ahead. I myself have decided that 2017 is the year that I get back in shape and shed those few extra pounds put on during the over indulgence Christmas period.
But my goal for 2017 isn't just want to lose weight I want to get fitter, healthier and feel good. I have a few simple plans on how I can achieve my goals and hopefully maintain them throughout the whole year.
Step 1 - Hit the gym
This one seems obvious, I have a gym membership but go infrequently. January is the perfect time to dust off my trainers and get into a workout routine that works for me. I think a few sessions a week after work will be the best way to kick start this new routine.
Step 2 - Eat better
I have to admit that I definitely over indulged over Christmas. I don't want to go on a crazy crash diet but thinking a little more about what I eat is probably needed. I always want to spend more time in the kitchen and make some more home cooked meals. My favourite recipe books at the moment are Deliciously Ella and Lean In 15. Packed with easy to follow and hearty recipes I will be eating better without feeling like I am starving myself. I will also treat myself to a little piece of cake every now and then because like without treats is just dull.
Step 3 - An added boost
I have taken vitamins on and off for years but 2017 is going to be the year when I make vitamins part of my daily routine. Seven Seas Perfect 7 for woman has the perfect blend of natural oils, essential multi-vitamins and minerals.
Perfect7 Woman has been scientifically designed to support:
1. Skin & Nails - Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and nails
2. Hair - Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
3. Energy - Magnesium contributes to energy yielding metabolism
4. Brain - DHA contributes to normal brain function
5. Vision - Vitamin B2 contributes to maintenance of normal vision
6. Heart - EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
7. Hormonal Activity - Vitamin B6 helps to regulate hormonal activity
With all of these added benefits I will be starting 2017 on a high looking and feeling better then ever.