If you know someone who is a lipstick lover the Clarins all about lips gift set is a great option this christmas. It contains a lipstick, two of their amazing natural lip perfectors and a mini lip gloss, all in super wearable shades which would suit most skin tones.
- Rituals True Happiness Gift Set - £17.50
- Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush - £10.99
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydrating Set - £20.00
- Clarins All About Lips - £19.50
- Lush Snow Fairy Gift - £22.50
For a girl that has everything why not add an extra special touch to their gift this year by buying them a personalised note book from Noble Macmillan. I am a crazy list maker myself and receiving my own personal notebook would be a wonderful gift this year.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour - £26.00
- Anna Lou of London Pearl Stud Earrings - £47.00
- Rosie for M&S Rose Print Satin Playsuit - £29.50
- Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set - £48.00 (depending on exchange rate)
- Noble Macmillan Personalised Notebook - £42.00
Luxury gifts are my favourite, unfortunately they won't be in my budget this year (or for the next few) but a girl can dream. My favourite out of these has to be the Mulberry handbag. This Hibiscus red colour is new in this season and I don't think Mulberry could have designed in more perfectly.
- Mulberry Small Willow Tote in Hibiscus Silky Classic Calf - £1,350.00
- Michael Kors MK5569 Chronograph Bracelet Watch Rose Gold - £229.00
- Christian Louboutin Fifi Patent Nude Heel - £425.00
- Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum - £52.00-£102.00
- Tiffany Infinity Narrow Band Ring in Rubedo Metal - £245.00
What gifts are you hoping for this christmas, let me know in the comments section.